How would you end an essay about the Moon Landing Theory?

I need to write a conclusion to my essay on "did we land on the moon" etc. I DO believe we went to the moon and i already have a paragraph saying why i believe. So i need something else to say. If you could help that would be great!

• Essay Question about immigrants? - im writing an essay about immigrants and how they adjust to the new land ans how their life was like when they moves here. Im stuck on the conclusion so can someone help me with ideas for the conclusion?
  • Conclusion Paragraph! Heeeelp! D:? - I am writing an essay for the book, Of Mice and Men. First off, what do you write for a conclusion paragraph? I haven’t really written an essay this big before, so what do we need to write in order to have a conclusion paragraph? Secondly, I dont know how to start my conclusion paragraph.
  • Need help with essay on “every cloud has a silver lining”? - So I have to write this essay on the idiom “every cloud has a silver lining” and I’m stuck. As in I don’t know how to write it.. 1st paragraph- What does the idiom means. 2nd paragraph – Example 3rd paragraph – i dont know what to write, i dont wanna give another example cuz
  • Of mice and men help!? - i need to write an essay about how the title Of Mice and Men is appropriate for the characters and events of the novel. our class has to sumit it online and the computer would grade it for you. my first two submissions were not that good, and i only get one more
  • Positives of Immigration for an essay?- 10 points? - Well i need to write an essay, composed of an introductory paragraph, done, 3 body paragraphs, a counter argument paragraph, and conclusion, im at my 3rd paragraph and im struck… i know what to write for the rest though, so far ive written about how immigrants actually boost the economy, and a lower crime rate
  • How do i write a intro/con. for Personal Narrative Essay? please? - my teacher asked for 5 different topics (one topic to a paragrph)and already gave us promptsbut..how do i write intro and conclusion paragraph if each paragraph has nothing to do with the other?!?!help im totally freaking out here!
  • HELP ME WITH MY ENGLISH ESSAY!? - Im in year 8, and we are in english, currently reading this poem called:VALENTINE – Carol ann duffyI have to write an essay, and have it all set out.I NEED HELP – I AM STUCK, AND MY TEACHER WONT HELP US!___________I need to write an:OPENING PARAGRAPH – This should descirbe the poem, and talk breifly

12 Answers to “How would you end an essay about the Moon Landing Theory?”

1. envsize says:

THE MOON LANDING IS NOT A THEORYYY! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED! watch Mythbusters:NASA Moon Landing

2. tripennate says:

Your essay should cover all the opinions. a paragraph with your position is good, I would put it toward the end. a paragraph or two covering each of any contrasting opinions would be critical to a complete essay. Each position aught to have one evidentiary point to keep it from looking like a moronic statement.Optionally you would add paragraphs about the philosophical, ethical, and moral implications of the various points of view, and in this case on the fact that there are conflicting points of view. If you can organize your topics in groups of three, it will feel persuasive and complete.Lastly, if you are not trying to persuade, you should state that the conclusion is up to the reader. If you are trying to persuade, you should never say, “I think…” or “in my opinion…” as these phrases weaken your position and destroy any authority you may have established.

3. foulards says:

You can end it with “Isn’t it time to go back to the Moon?”But that will start another big debate about whether or not we should.

4. bergene says:

I think you need to back up a bit. Chances are good your teacher was around to actually see the Moon landings. You writing an entire essay about whether or not they happened as if it were a matter of belief or opinion instead of a matter of simple fact is equivalent to someone writing about whether or not 9/11 happened. It can come over as incredibly insulting and ignorant, since you’re basically taking a historical fact and then saying it’s simply a matter of opinion instead and writing a whole essay about belief instead of fact. If I were your teacher, chances are good you would fail this assignment.

5. tahrs says:

The Moon LANDINGS (plural, not singular; there were SIX successful manned landings, and a few robotic landings done by Russians, check on Wikipedia for Lunokhod ) are not a theory, they are facts. Before you write your essay, you should check this page which explains (by means of example) just what a theory really is: [external link]

6. fadel says:

Okay, 1. Make sure you have both sides of the opinion2. It’s not a theory, it’s a conspiracy theory that we didn’t land on the moon3. If you people would actually research there is extensive evidence that the apollo moon landings were fake. 4. You could end it by saying “I believe that the Apollo moon landings were real, but some people don’t. What’s your opinion?” or something similar to that.

7. Conidae says:

It’s not a “theory”. It’s a FACT!.

8. negotiates says:

I would conclude by noting that any possible conspiracy to fake the Moon landings would be far more difficult to accomplish than actually landing on the Moon.The practice of history has been described, only semi-facetiously, as often the choice of the least absurd explanation. All “Moon Landing is Fake” explanations are incredibly absurd, an actual Moon landing is not.

9. treetex says:

The Apollo missions to the Moon were some of the most public and best documented activities in all human history. It only seems like they were not because so little attention is given to them today. At the time they were as closely scrutinized as the super bowl or Olympic games are today. But some people just love a conspiracy. Those people will never accept any proof the landings happened. Even if they were taken to the Moon on a new mission and shown the foot prints, flags, and decent stages still there, they would just claim the government secretly put all those things there just before showing them the place, as part of the conspiracy. Just like they refuse to believe the pictures recently taken by the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter of the Apollo landing sites.

10. hypodicrotous says:

It has been proven by space exploration that the Moon exists as a mass structure which floats in space without weighting anything.When astronauts float in space they experience weightlessness.So any celestial body that floats in space has no weight at all.This was the greatest discovery in history’

11. nonofficinal says:

Are you for real..? Or, do you work for fox.. aka: faux news..?

12. daybook says:

Write this:IF YOU THINK WE DID NOT GO TO THE MOON YOU ARE ON CRACK!