Can you help me choose a topic to right about?

I have to wright a seven page long persuasive essay on something I feel strongly about. The problem is i don't really feel strongly about anything, What is something you feel strongly about or what are some interesting topics you would like to read about. (just to get me thinking in the right direction)

• I have to write an illustrative essay what is a good topic to write about? - Looking for Good Persuasive Speech Topics?See if you can adapt something from these links. [external link] … [external link] … [external link] … [external link] … [external link] … [external link] .… [external link] .… [external link] … [external link] … [external link] TopicsClassTopic.com is a frequently updated collection of interesting topics for class
  • Persuasive Essay Idea? - I want to write an intriguing persuasive essay on “Everything happens for a reason” but i’m thinking of it more as an argumentative essay than a persuasive. Any ideas on how i can make this topic seem more persuasive than argumentative? My frist topic was PDA (Public Displays of Affection) but my friend took it.
  • Compare & Contrast Paris & Hector in “The Iliad”…? - Okay I have some of the essay already written, and have only read through book 3 of the iliad. (we aren’t supposed to read ahead so it’s not like i’m slacking off)… My assignment is to compare and contrast paris and hector just as of what we have read so far–through book 3… My problem
  • Help with a 11th grade hitler essay? - My english teacher said that we have to wright a essay on a topic of our choice as long as it took place between the 1920′s and the 1950′s. I chose to wright about hitler. what should i include in my paper or what should be some main points
  • Help with Scarlet Letter essay please? - Ok, so I have to write an essay about the book “The Scarlet Letter” that needs to be atleast 5 paragraphs 3 sentences long a piece about the following: Some readers feel Hester Prynne was repressed or restricted by her puritan society while others feel she was able to express herself in meaningful ways despite
  • What do you think of all of this? - I miss starving myself and purging. I’ve been debating for a long time going back, and I realized that I really miss them. I know all about the effects of doing these things, including dying.I don’t know what my problem is, I’m just constantly stressed out, upset, and feeling guilty over everything (sometimes I don’t
  • Does this sound like an ADD trait? - Recently I have noticed (as I have been having to write essays and read long texts) that when I am re-reading a large text if I read a word or phrase that has been used elsewhere in the text I am fixated on finding where said word or phrase has been used in the text,

9 Answers to “Can you help me choose a topic to right about?”

1. cscript says:

(by the way you spelt right wrong its “wright”)well you could talk about the future of robots, technology, humans, space travel.OR simply,global warming, time travelling..well there’s some to start you off.

2. andihce says:

Global warming( Efforts made by the UN ) , genetically modified food, coral reef( Shape and type), and how does internet helped us.

3. outpouching says:

Climate Change is popular at the moment.Euthanasia is always a good oneTeenage pregnancies

4. apotheces says:

how america spend money on war instead of people who desperately need food :)

5. reader says:

The condition of the environment we live in, is the most influencing and concerning to every human being. I suggest :1. Environmental pollution : Causes and Remedies.2. Plastics : Should we use it or not.3. Drug : Use and abuse.

6. quirkys says:

To JS: It is spelled “write”.I would suggest talking about a social issue. One I feel strongly about is how people who are currently incarcerated get to leach off taxpayers. While it comes with a lack of freedom, they receive free education, health care, electricity, shelter, and food.There are many people who are not criminals that do not get these benefits. Should we charge the families of criminals? Bill criminals and make them pay when they get out? These are some questions to be addressed by this subject.

7. investigation says:

Why not use your Avatar name for ideas?Nostalgia and/or Disaster.Nostalgia to write about how you would like to see things in the world (universe) to be.Disaster to write about prevention of possible disasters.You could combine them, prevention of disasters through solutions you’ve reached by nostalgic reminiscing because of your concern for mankind.;-)

8. unmonkish says:

right about the need to change the education system .like or example that making people write essays doesnt truly improve their knowledge about the subject orhow examinations cause anxieties,stress, and other health related problems.i really hope i helped

9. tarnishment says:

well i had to do this and i choose: why its wrong to keep batterey hens. and why we should all buy free range eggs.The Internet was full of stufff! and i got an A for it! :) my other ideas:Animal CrueltyEuthansiaAbortionTeenage pregnancies (link to abortion)boring one: climate changewhy we shouldnt download music illegallywhy we should get homeworkwhy school children shouldnt have to wear school uniformwhy we should buy fairtrade itemswhy we should take regular exerciseWomen for equal rightsagainst racisimbullyingdrug abuseforced marriagesbigamist marriages (married to many people) thats all i can think of for now..