• Can someone please help me out and correct my paper? 10 points please help? - had to write a research paper about developments in literature, science, or society during the Romantic Era(1785-1832) and when i did it my tearchers comment was it needs to have a bibliography, so can someone please help, this is my essay :The Romantic Era originated in Western Europe during the 18th century through the mid
  • I’ve written the introduction of my poetry essay, can you help me improve it? - “In literature, home is rarely portrayed as a place of perfect happiness”. This statement is reinforced in both “The New House” and “House on a Cliff”. In the poems the themes of loneliness and relationship breakdowns are shown throughout the poems. Even though both poems have a number of similarities, the main one being
  • Need help with English essay? - Okay i am writing a paper on 20th century british lit. and i have to have 3 works during that time(which is Heart of Darkness, Mark of the Beast, and Araby). Read my introduction paragraph and write out if i need to change any sentences. And can you come up with a thesis statement about
  • Essay wording help? - ok so i am writing an essay for history class and i constantly have to refer to a specific time period (the late nineteenth-century and early twentieth-century). honestly its getting annoying and if i think its annoying, most likely my teacher will as well. can anyone help me think of other ways that would shorten
  • Are there any Victorian era women who are related to american history? - I love the victorian era more then anything. My american history teacher assigned a five paragraph essay for our final. We have to write our essay about one person related to american history. They didn’t have to do something amazing that made them famous. When she first assigned the project i knew exactly what i
  • Please help! I need to get into English 10 Honors. English assignment compare and contrast. i give best answe? - Nolan BotzPeriod.3 TKAM Growing up in the 1930s vs. the 21st century2/6/10Is this a good compare and contrast essay for the similaritiesand differences between growing up in the 1930s and the 21st century?While growing up in the 1930s and growing up in the 21st century share many similarities, they also share many differences. Similarities between
  • English – Poems from other cultures essay help please? - I am doing a controlled assessment on the poems from other cultures. I have too write a 1200 word essay.The essay question title: How do the poems studied show effects of power on people?I have to pick 3 poems and explore the ways the poems portray power on other people basically. I have been told

15 Answers to “How is my paragraph? Please edit it if needed. 10 points to first person who answers.?”

1. emlynne says:

NEVER start your essay with the sentence, “In my essay…” or, “My essay talks about…”. teachers hate that

2. macroscopically says:

It is great it does not need to be edited i think it is perfect.hands down perfect.but just to make sure you should check for spelling errors and punctuation.oh and capitalization mistakes.do i get best answer i was the first person to answer.

3. garroter says:

Its good, the spelling is okay but for grammar I am not so sure, I am not great at grammar. However, here are some tipsFor an essay you need the following frameworkIntro: Say what you are going to sayBody: Say itConclusion: Say what has been saidMake sure that your word count is appropriate and follow the format i use, or tweak it to your liking.Intro: 20% of total word countBody:60% 20% for each paragraph (3 paragraphs with different positions/angles/ideas)Conclusion: 20%

4. browndj says:

In my essay, I will discuss three romantic poems and three victorian poems we read and compare and contrast them. I will also discuss how each poem is representative of the period that produced it. The romantic period was between 1785-1830 and by far the shortest as any other period in British literary history. The victorian Age was between 1830-1901 and the literature was produced during the reign of Queen Victoria (1837-1901) and corresponds to the Victoria era. It also forms a link and transition between the writers of the romantic period and the very different literature of the 20th century. Although there are similarities and differences among romantic and victorian poems, history has proven that poems are written, edited, and produced in similar ways. I think thats absolutely fine. Ive read it over twice and run it through my spelling and grammar checker! Good job !

5. hypochondrias says:

You shouldn’t use “I” in an essay. Essays are never supposed to be personal. Try to avoid any personal pronouns like “we”, “you”, and “us”

6. jedidah says:

It’s very good.i dont think there is any editing to do

7. jettyhead says:

looks fine to me. microsoft word should help u if not

8. macromerite says:

Very good, but you need to capitalize some important names, like The Victorian Age. You also spelled region wrong. But other than that, you have a good paragraph.

9. domitic says:

Looks great to me. I don’t see any mistakes either. You’re good.

10. apostolate says:

In my essay, I will discuss three romantic poems and three Victorian poems we read and compare and contrast them. I will also discuss how each poem is representative of the period that produced it. The romantic period was between 1785 and 1830. It was the shortest as any other period in British literary history. The Victorian Age was between 1830 and 1901 and the literature was produced during the reign of Queen Victoria (1837 to 1901) and corresponds to the Victoria era. It also forms a link and transition between the writers of the romantic period and the very different literature of the 20th century. Although there are similarities and differences among romantic and Victorian poems, history has proven that poems are written, edited, and produced in similar ways.

11. avshar says:

Here I will discuss three romantic poems and three victorian poems we read and compare and contrast them. I will also discuss how each poem is representative of the period that produced it. The romantic period was between 1785-1830 and was, by far, the shortest as any other period in British literary history. The victorian Age was between 1830-1901 and the literature was produced during the reign of Queen Victoria (1837-1901) and corresponds to the Victoria era. It also forms a transition between the writers of the romantic period and the very different literature of the 20th century. Although there are similarities and differences among romantic and victorian poems, history has proven that poems are written, and produced in similar ways.

12. averrer says:

Whoooa… Very well written. I could see the connection very clearly. Your thesis is pretty good.I’d say you’ll at least get an A.For me 4/4.

13. patronizable says:

yawn

14. incendiarism says:

i think its realy gud 10/10

15. indemnificator says:

Sounds good, punctuation all looks correct as well. Good job.