I need a good hook for a persuasive essay on Barack Obama !?

who wants another hitler?

• Which essay title is best? - I am in 10th grade working on a biography essay on Adolf Hitler, mainly focusing on his murdering of millions of innocents, and his “dark side”, and would like to know which one of these titles I’ve created is best:1. “Pleasure from Pain” (explains Hitler’s possible sadism)2. “Under His Control” (explains Hitler’s manipulation
  • Is this a good setup for my research essay on SS troops? - i have to write a 4-7 page research essay on hitlers SS troops..its due tomorrow so im trying to do it in the easiest way. the following is what im going to research and write about ..-give brief descriptions about other terror organizations such as the sa, gestapo and hitler youth-how did the ss start-rules
  • Hitler’s military strategies? - “To what extent were Hitler’s military strategies responsible for the defeat of the Germans during the Second World War?”I got stuck with this question, since I’m not familiar with the strategies that Hitler adopted during WWII.I just need some actual historical examples, and how to go about answering this structured essay question.
  • Holocaust points for essay? - Question: Explain the factors that led Hitler and the Nazi party to try and create the ‘Master Race’ in Germany. Look at the history of anti-Semitism and Hitler’s response to Jews and then discuss how and why the Nazis implemented their policies and why you think the German people supported their actions?Can you give me
  • Ok I just need to find already written essays on the Holocaust I’ll explain why.? - Okay, I have a Holocaust paper to write and she took out two really good sentences that add drama to the paper. I thought it made the paper really good. So I just need already written essays to maybe…re-word them. Yea, just re-word em’ plz help or help me re-write them urselves. Here is my
  • History Essay? - Does anyone know any good sites with information on ‘how successful was Hitler in winning the Army’s leaderships loyalty between the years 1934 to 1938′? Thanks, im struggling to find much. I ve read about the army, but not so much in why Hitler was successful, and unsuccessful in winning the armys loyalty, before he
  • I need help with my homework :(? - from the book Night……When a situation arises and becomes a global catastrophe, most people look for someone to blame. In many cases, this is difficult to determine. In the case of the Holocaust, it is not so much a problem off who to blame, as a problem of who deserves the most blame and who

12 Answers to “I need a good hook for a persuasive essay on Barack Obama !?”

1. unexcoriated says:

Go to Wikipedia you will find a plethora of great information on the next President.

2. papilionoid says:

Obama: at least he’s not falling apart!

3. undrivableness says:

Make it about his Voting Record….. Wait, he doesnt have much of one.Ummm, Use his experience in office and how that will help him as president…… Oh Wait, he doesnt have much experience…Lets see…Um… Write it on the people that influenced his decision to run for president…… WAIT, he threw Jeremiah Wright, Rezco and such away already…Has to be something …… Ummmm, write about his good speeches maybe? …. DOH… cant do that he doesnt write them….Ummmm, Im lost, I dont know how to help you sorry.

4. baetulus says:

“He’s dishonest about being Honest”.Do your research, it’ll take you abouit 5 days to get a ton of data. All facts that will be confirmed.

5. camey says:

write something about all the crazy white douchebags who keep comparing him to hitler. those people suck.

6. Macrobiotus says:

Was this persuasive essay supposed to be pro, or con? I can think of an easy one for the con:Barack Obama: Beast or AntiChrist?

7. heliosd says:

Barack Obama and his democratic friends caused the housing crisis. The Balck caucus members went after the regulator and praised Franklin Raines the CEO of freddie mac and fannie mae and obama’s advisor. They insisted that they were solid but they were the start of the melt down,even president clinton said that they did not heed the warnings of him or the republicans that there needed to be more regulation over the housing entities

8. hysterocele says:

Taking it from behind: Obamas underdog journey to the white house.or maybe improbable journeysomething that touches on his rags to riches tale

9. Babiism says:

Still believe in the toothe fairy ? Then vote for Obama. He’s the one for you !

10. tickings says:

Mr. Obama is proabortion. Specifically, he’s pro partial birth abortion. Yet, most of us don’t really know what this is. All we know is it is done to “save the life of the mother”. Now, I can’t imagine a single reason why this would save the life of a mother – EVER. Maybe this will find its way to a doctor who can explain what specific situations this would be used where it would save the life of the mother over just delivering the baby alive. Partial birth abortion is done on fetuses up to full term. These fetuses have a heartbeat, move, suck their thumb and attempt to breathe in the womb – just as they do outside of it. Now, in all fairness a fetus under the age of 26 weeks has a very poor outcome if delivered early – if they live at all. I’m not sure that justifies killing them inside the uterus, though. Now imagine a newborn baby. This baby is usually 6-9 pounds and comes out head first crying lustily. Imagine this same baby having its world invaded by forceps which are used to grab its leg and turn it so it is delivered feet first. It is then delivered up to it’s shoulders. At this point, the head gets stuck in the cervix as it clamps back down (this is why most breech deliveries are now handled by c-section – it’s safter for the baby). The doctor – with the babies’ body hanging out of the mother – cuts open the back of the skull where it meets the neck and inserts a suction catheter. He/she then sucks out the contents of the skull – i.e. brain – which collapses the head so it can be delivered. If this makes you want to puke – IT SHOULD! We don’t treat animals this way!Yet, our presidential hopeful sees nothing wrong with this….Food for thought…

11. recommendation's says:

you are the next hitler marissa wat a such hatteri know why u hating cuz u cant be like him lmao Report Abuse

12. pakiana says:

Just hand in a blank piece of paper – that’s about as pro as you can get.