10 points to the one who does this first. -PLEASE DO THIS!?

Okay, i'm in class right now and i'm writting a paper and i need some help. Could someone please go to this site [external link] … it is blocked on the schools compture and if you could copy the essay and paste it in the answers, i would greatly appericate it thanks. only copy what you can, you do not need to buy it i just need the first part of it. Thank you! Please.

• The differences and simularities between ethnic and national identity? PLEASE HELP!? - I have an essay question.. What is the differences and simularities between ethnic and national identity? Please no copy and paste answers, and preferably not from wikipedia. Thank you!
  • French homework help? - Fill in the blank with the letter or the combination of letters that would make the following sound “ay” and complete the sentence.Nous sommes avec mes parents ____ mes cousins.Fill in the blank with the letter or the combination of letters that would make the following sound “o” and complete the sentence.Tournez à g___che.Answer the
  • I am trying to apply to McMaster University’s Bachelor of Health Sciences program? - I am trying to apply to McMaster University’s Bachelor of Health Sciences program , and in order to do so, i must complete a supplementary application, which involves writing 3 essays. On the University’s site, it mentions that i can not prewrite the essays in a word processing program, only a text editing program. I
  • Are Muslim terrorists really committing violent acts because they are “following their religion”? - I’m writing my Religion class term paper partly as an expository essay on the religion of Islam, and I’m really trying to incorporate how some Muslim terrorists claim that they do these acts under religious principles, and how this is incorrect and why. But it is VERY hard to find credible information regarding the latter
  • Why do Top Contributors try too hard and make their answers seem like essays? - Seriously, anyone could copy and paste Wikipedia.
  • ? - …so. Do you see that orange badge under my name? I think I might be hallucinating…but I finally gots a TC badge! YAYZ! *gives everyone candy and runs around like a little kid* So, anyways, here’s a quick poll (because I have a stupid essay due tomorrow for English class)? Copy and paste if you
  • I need help writing an argumentive essay? - My topic is about “Racial imbalances and equal educational opportunity in public schools” I am having trouble writting an argument about something I agree and that is happening in schools right now.

6 Answers to “10 points to the one who does this first. -PLEASE DO THIS!?”

1. leg-bye says:

No thanks, you have to pay $12.99 to view it. There is only a small synopsis available to view.

2. cylindrograph says:

Holden Caufield has a problematic and complicated life. One of the Holden’s biggest problems is that he can’t find the stability in his morals and emotion. He has a pessimistic view of the world and of people around him. However, He is hypocrite himself in many ways as his behavior contradicts his words. Holden withdraws from the rest of the society and keep his emotions only to himself. He also is lacking in the ability to control his behavior and acts on impulse. Throughout the novel, Holden struggles to gain emotional and moral stability. Without a doubt, Holden proves to be a very cynical character. He constantly uses word ‘phoney’ to describe everything from place to person. Holden abhors anything that does not show the true-self. Holden mocks that Pencey has never been “molding boys into clear thinking” but he believes that it is a “phoney” exaggeration to promote school. Holden also dislike “phonies” who are very superficial and materialistic. Holden dislike Stradlater because he is a “secret snob” and a “yearbook handsome” because Stradlater’s persona is artificial and it……

3. soundproof says:

4. dendrologist says:

I can do it I promise ,,I just need you visa/credit card number. Everything is going to be alright.

5. bargainee says:

“I only need the small synopsis I do the rest myself and i change things around. Anywas thanks for those who copied it for me, i appericate it.”That’s STILL plagiarism. And, I can guarantee you, the INSTANT your teacher runs it through his/her computer — you’re screwed.You’re much better doing your own work — for real!BTW: There is a reason the school blocked that site — it’s CHEATING!EDIT: Here’s yours:In the novel, the catcher in the rye Holden is a complex character and struggles in his life to gain stability in his emotions and morals. He has a cynical worldview and view the people surrounding him as being phonies.Let’s smooth it out some. Try this:Holden, the protagonist of Catcher in the Rye, is a complex character who struggles to gain emotional stability and a good moral standing. He has a cynical world view and feels that the people around him are phonies.

6. rewinder says:

you mean help you cheat? no thanks.