I need to know everything I can about baseball?! HURRY PLEASE?!.?

I'm doing an essay for journalism, and I have to cover a sports game, and I don't know much about anyyyyyy sports at all. so i decided i'll just do baseball. I have a link to this [external link] …Now, IDK what world series game 6 even MEANS, i know nothing about it, nothing about the players, the game, i know absolutely zip about baseball. so can someone pleaseeeeeeeeee help me and explain some stuff?!

• Review my college essay? - Ever since I was strong enough to swing a wiffleball bat, my favorite thing to do was playing baseball. Like many other kids, I moved up the ranks from tee-ball to little league, all while having the dream of playing in the Major Leagues. After all, it’s a simple game: keep your eye on the
  • Baseball essay topic? - So I have to write an essay about baseball, but it can be anything about baseball. I had a few ideas, like the steroid testing/pitchers success relationship, beyond the lines (personal stories about players), etc. If you guys have any ideas I would REALLY appreciate it! (:
  • Is this a good essay? - My favorite sport is basketball.James Naismith, a teacher at a YMCA in Springfield, Massachusetts, is credited with inventing basketball in 1891.Basketball is a team sport in which two teams of five players try to score points by throwing or “shooting” a ball through the top of a basketball hoop while following a set of rules
  • Italy Culture Essay Question & Study Abroad vs Intern? - I am trying to write my essay to get accepted to this college. I want to major in communications and journalism. If anyone can help me with either of these questions I would appreciate it. I’ve been doing some research and would like some input from someone other than informational website.I want badly to get
  • Steroids in baseball research paper? - Steroids in baseball research paper?hello, and thank you in advance to take a look at this link, greatly appreciatednow down to businessi want to create a specific research question for an essay i have to write on steroid use, home runs, and baseballmy question right now is ” how has steroid use affected the amount
  • What are similar and different between Baseball and Basketball? - i have to write an essay on, the similarities and differences between baseball and basketball and i just cant think of any. if you know about sports. can you help?
  • A good laptop to run World Of Warcraft and have more space? - What I want is a laptop, because I’ll be going to college soon. My boyfriend as a gift, is getting me the game World Of Warcraft. I don’t know how much memory the game will take up, so I want a laptop that I can play the game with all of the add on games

10 Answers to “I need to know everything I can about baseball?! HURRY PLEASE?!.?”

1. helixes says:

check out the library.

2. galvanic says:

a-rod uses steroids.

3. calibrates says:

basics– u have to get three outs to end the inning. theres a pitcher, catcher, left field, center field, right field, short stop, second base, 1st base, and 3rd baseman on the field. when the ball is hit the player automatically goes to 1st base. at the base ( if they dont get out) they can either wait until the other batter hits the ball, gets walked, or the player can simply steal the base. the really good teams r the yankees and chicago cubs. try watching previous games to know a little more about the game.

4. caloric says:

Because The Yankees Spend So Much Dough Ray Me On Players That A First Grader Could Manage Them To A Respectable Record Every Year Unless They Get Decimated By Injuries Like In 2008.

5. tonitrocirrus says:

yankees are the best team

6. amoke says:

Watch a replay of a baseball game on tv, it’s really not hard to figure out just by watching it.

7. columels says:

It would have been quicker and easier if you had just gone to Wikipedia and typed Baseball to receive the following attachment. Glad I was able to help. [external link] the Beginning, God created Heaven and Baseball.

8. equicurve says:

Basketball is a team sport in which two teams of 5 players try to score points against one another by placing a ball through a 10 foot high hoop (the goal) under organized rules. Basketball is one of the most popular and widely viewed sports in the world.Points are scored by throwing the ball through the basket from above. dunking and slamming the ball into the rim, or any other acrobatic styles to make the ball into the basket from any distance; the team with more points at the end of the game wins, but additional time(overtime) may be issued when the scores of both teams are the same. The ball can be advanced on the court by bouncing it (dribbling) or passing it between teammates. Disruptive physical contact (foul) is penalized and free throws will be issued if the player is fouled while shooting the ball and there are restrictions on how the ball can be handled (violations).Through time, basketball has developed to involve many common techniques of shooting, passing and dribbling, as well as players’ positions, and offensive and defensive structures. Typically, the tallest members of a team will play center or one of two forward positions, while shorter players or those who possess the best ball handling skills and speed, play the guard positions. While competitive basketball is carefully regulated, numerous variations of basketball have developed for casual play. In some countries, basketball is also a popular spectator sport.While competitive basketball is primarily an indoor sport, played on a basketball court, less regulated variations played in the outdoors have become increasingly popular among both inner city and rural groups.

9. imprimitive says:

First step: Check out a children’s book on baseball from the library. It will give you a good feel for the basics without overwhelming you with info.Second: Read recent newspaper and magazine coverage of the World Series (“Sports Illustrated” at [external link] … and “The Sporting News” at [external link] would be a good place to start). This will give you a feel for what a sports article should sound like, and also will give you some of the important names and lingo. (For example: the World Series is sometimes referred to as The Fall Classic; MLB stands for major league baseball, etc.)Third: Once you have a handle on the basics, watch a few game clips online. Good luck.

10. desoxyanisoin says:

oh this is just too much to explain. [external link]