like I was think...1.) she wanted to take a walk threw the woods2.) her mother asked her to pick some flowers out in the woodsbut both of those are stupid and don't make sense, have any ideas?

• Help! She said no but I’m not convinced? - Two days ago: Me: Hey, did you see the movie Adjustment bureau? Her: No Me: Can I take you out to the movie this Friday then? Her: This friday? No Me: Oh ok *walks away* Her: Wait was that a serious question? Me: Yeah, I know I joke around with you a lot but yes.
  • How could we punish a 12 year old stubborn girl? - We’re running out of ideas! She’s my cousin/2nd cousin/foster sister and my mother & I are running out of ideas. She was placed under our care after we offered to help her mother out and she bailed. Otherwise, she’s just like her grandmother/my aunt and mother/cousin. Now, I know many will say because of abandonment
  • Do girls really not value friendship or bonds at all? - There was a girl who dated 20 guys in total from middle school to high school. Now she’s single, which I really couldn’t believe….whatever.I just wanted to be great friends with her because she was there for me when I was feeling bad. So I continued to be a good friend, helping her with crucial
  • How is “Treasuring Blossoms”? How do I write a personal essay out of this poem? - I treasure the day; tree blossoms spoke to us whispered their affections in our earsAnd autumn made our flowers soar and restWe were hand in hand walking down our pathway, shyly skipping over pink petal leaves.And you said to me”We’ll fill my carry-on with blossoms, set our feelings into oneThe nights away won’t be as
  • Help! Do you think she likes me? - I know this looks kind of long, but I promise you it’s kind of cute. I also just dreamt 3 times in a row about asking her out so I need to get it off my chest. Me: Can I take you out to the movie this Friday? Her: This friday? No Me: Oh OK
  • I think I have a stomach bug, help? (graphic!)? - My parents had to leave in the middle of the night for a conference in Delaware, and they said they’d be home in two days, tops. They literally begged me not to have to come home from school for anything, and not to ruin the house. I woke up at 4 o’clock this morning and
  • Spanish Speakers! Need help!? - Does this make any sense whatsoever? Im taking AP Spanish this coming year and we have to write an essay on our name.Now does this sentence make any sense?:Mi nombre significa una flor blanca. Like my name means a white flower. Its Daisy by the way.

14 Answers to “I’m writing an essay and a character has to go into the woods whats a good reason….?”

1. liessen says:

she wants to explore.. maybe play a game with a friend and somehow end up in the woods. hide and seek?see a monkey and try and follow it= lost.

2. sprigged says:

She needs to collect firewood – dead branches on the ground, and moss too, so her mother can make a nice fire to cook on and keep them warm.

3. torbernite says:

She was taking a basket of goodies to her grandmother.

4. geister says:

She hears a noise, fallowing a light, nature walk, has to go to the potty.

5. darling says:

1. Because she was looking for love (LOL)2. Running away3. Shes bored4. She would like to get some excercise5. She is going to discover and explore some place else6. Her mither needs help7. She is going to pick flowers for an ill relative8. Shes going to go on a picnic with some friends9. She would like to fly her kite in the woods10. She would like to be amongst the trees, maybe read a book, or just sit and ponder thinking about things

6. fucoids says:

she wanted to see how far INTO the woods she could go before she started coming out again. (By the way it is THROUGH the woods, not threw. He THREW a ball; that’s a verb)

7. totchka says:

Well, if the woods are *known* to be dangerous, there would have to either be a life-or-death reason, or the girl would have to be ignorant of the danger (just visiting, for example)Otherwise, any reason is good – including going for a walk. I used to do this as a child. Maybe she was “exploring” (in a fantasy sense – using her imagination that she is some ancient explorer, or some historic explorer [like Sacajawea] who has become her hero).Jim, [external link]

8. coproductions says:

Bruce Lee was chasing her and wanted to whoop her a s s

9. greasers says:

Her little dog runs into the woods and she runs in after it. —-They’re, Their, There – Three Different Words.Careful or you may wind up in my next novel. Pax – C

10. chestnuts says:

To hunt mushrooms.

11. embarring says:

The only way I can get there is to go through the woods I want you to go into the woods head north for about a half a mile turn to your left and this should bring you to a small pound that looks like it has diamonds in it there you’ll finedThe woods are thick and a hard place to get through but it is the only place you can fine the Sun Orchids flower they only grow in thereMy cat ran into the woods I just have to fined herBilly! BillyI His is only 5yrs old have you seen him. I think he went into the woodsHope this HelpsLive Long Live Free

12. reformatories says:

It is the only way to get to the other town. She has to get to the other town because her mother is gravely ill and she needs to get medicine for her right away. But … there is a rumor that there is a stalker in the woods. So she leaves early in the morning and gets the medicine (after a few scares) – but has to come back – and gets lost as the sun is setting ….How’s that?

13. weakness's says:

Maybe her mother asked her to deliver a basket of cookies to her grandmother, deep in the woods.Maybe she was going there to meet a lover.Maybe it was autumn and her teacher had asked the kids to bring back samples of autumn leaves.Maybe it was hunting season and she was determined to be a female hunter.Maybe her dog got loose and ran into the woods and she had to follow it.Maybe the woods are lovely, dark and deep.Maybe her parents had told her to never go into the woods and she just had to be rebellious. This might be the best one.

14. Pirene says:

1-She sees something2-Short Cut somewhere3-dare by another child4-she walks in the woods everyday